Niveeta Corp. have following Terms and conditions apply to all design services provided by us to the client.
1. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions It is not mandatory for any client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions to apply. If client agrees on particular offer quote and proper satisfied then client acceptance to terms and conditions are completed automatically.
2. Pricing & Charges Terms Pricing for services to be provided from Niveeta Corp are already provided to client via email or contacted resources, our quotation is valid for 30 days only. Niveeta Corp. reserves the right to alter/change or decline to provide Quotation after expiry date of 30 days.
Pricing for particular project will require and advance upfront amount depend on final /fixed price for particular project completion. Niveeta Corp. will require 50% of the project quotation for project rolling,
A second charge will be paid to Niveeta Corp. will come after Middle phase approval and Third Payment will require before completion.
Niveeta Corp. require complete payment prior to handover or any stuff related to project.
Payment for services is due by Cheque or Bank transfer, Payment details will be provided to client time to time after completion of each stage of project via Niveeta Corp. Representative or concern person all invoices will be provided to client for each payment client willing to pay for services.
3. Client Approval and confirmation Niveeta Corp. will provide complete time of 10 Days to review the site appearance and work on the site during each phase (Design/Development). Niveeta Corp. will not be responsible for any kind of fault or mishappening with site get delivered to client, In case of any issue or concern client need to provide us an email within 10 days of site delivery.
4. Turnaround Time & Supportive Stuff Niveeta Corp. will successfully deliver client work by the date specified in the project proposal, or the date agreed with client upon receiving initial payment. Niveeta Corp. will consider client request in order to change delivery date or for delay purpose or vice versa (Timely Held Mutual Discussion).
During the Project, Niveeta Corp. will require the client to provide complete back up support for interior content; Woods, Tiles or any related stuff need to implement in Interior.
5. Payment All invoices will be provided from Niveeta Corp. upon completion or in between of project but before handover, Invoices normally sent via email or contact sources (Skype, gtalk, and yahoo).
6. Additional Expenses Client need to pay an additional amount for any kind of additional needed necessary expenses for the completion of work: Example would be purchase of special requirement, or anything additional related to project.
7. Termination & Cancellation Termination of services by the client must be requested in a written notice via mail and it will be effective on receipt of such notice, telephone, chatting requests for termination will not be considered until and unless confirmed in written words via email.
Client will be invoiced for work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within 30 (Days).
8. General Niveeta Corp. Terms and Conditions are designed and composed under consideration of all agreements, the client signature or payment of an advance fees constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these terms and conditions, Online Payment is an approval and acceptance of our terms & conditions.
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved - Niveeta Corp